Below is a checklist of the documents required for a completed application:
- Our graduate applications vary by program and student type. To access the correct application, visit our Apply Today page and make your selection based on your student type.
- If you complete the online application you will pay the fee online with a credit card. If you are sending a print application, please enclose a check or money order made payable to Pace University.
- Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Letters must be forwarded in sealed envelopes.
- Visit the Forms and Brochures page for access to printable Recommendation Forms.
- Please note that three letters of recommendation are required for the PsyD in School-Clinical Child Psychology, the PhD in Mental Health Counseling, the MSEd in School Psychology, and the MSEd in Bilingual School Psychology.
- Applicants to the MS in Human Resource Management program who are requesting a waiver of the GMAT/GRE based on work experience are required to submit one letter of recommendation from their employer verifying the dates of employment and the work performed.
- A resume or typewritten outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Include recognitions and achievements (e.g. licenses, publications, and awards).
- Send a typewritten essay explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen. Additional information regarding your academic performance, as well as professional experience, may also be included in the supplement.
- Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
Transcripts are considered official only if they are sent directly to Pace University from the educational institution of origin, or forwarded by
Photocopies, facsimiles, and notarized copies of academic records are not considered official and will not be accepted. Academic records issued in a language other than English are required to be translated and attested to by the institution of origin or a Pace-approved translation agency accredited through NACES.
7. International Students
- International applicants will need to submit TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson PTE academic scores. For more information visit our TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson PTE Requirements page.
- Citizens from the following countries are waived from the English proficiency requirement: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, United Kingdom, Ireland, Antigua, Scotland, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad/Tobago, Dominica, Grenada, Grand Cayman, Guyana, Belize, Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda.
Additional Requirements: In addition, GRE/GMAT/MAT exam scores and/or pre-requisites and other application requirements may apply. Please consult the printed applications for details.
For Dyson College of Arts and Sciences applicants:
- A general GRE score, no more than five years old, is required for the MA in Psychology, MSEd in School Psychology, PsyD in School/ Clinical Child Psychology and the PhD in Mental Health Counseling. While not mandated for initial admission, the Psychology subject exam may later be required of candidates in the MSEd and PsyD programs.
- MA in Media and Communication Arts applicants must submit a portfolio containing samples of their prior work (for example: press releases, advertisements, presentations, writing samples, etc.).
For Lubin School of Business applicants:
- If you are an MBA applicant who already holds a business-related master's or doctoral degree, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- If you are applying for the MS in Taxation and are currently a CPA, CMA, or have been admitted to the bar, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE.
- If you are applying for the MS in Human Resources Management and have a minimum of three years of human resources experience in a managerial position, you may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE. Résumé will be required supported by letters of recommendation.
Testing Codes: For the GRE/GMAT/MAT/TOEFL the Testing Code for Pace's New York City Campus is 2635; for Westchester campus (White Plains) the code is 2644.
Mailing Address: Materials should be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission at the campus to which you are applying.
|Office of Graduate Admission
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
|Office of Graduate Admission
One Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY 10606