Visiting & Adult Application Process
To apply and register as a visiting student, or for any of our Adult & Continuing Education programs, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Please make sure the class you want is available as the application fee is nonrefundable. You may browse course offerings by viewing our online course schedule. To learn more about specific programs available through Adult and Continuing Education, click on Programs Offered in the right-hand menu.
- Step 2: Click here to access our online application
- Step 3: Create a temporary login ID and pin (You will be assigned a permanent username after your application/registration is processed. This information will be emailed to the email address you provide on the Registration Submission from)
- Step 4: Once you are logged in to the online application, click on the type of application you wish to file.
- Step 5: Complete the Online Application
- Step 6: Mail transcripts (unofficials are accepted) and/or other documents to:
Application Processing Center
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
- Step 7: Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.