APARTMENT BUILDING FOR UPPERCLASS STUDENTS
- Residents live on floors 4 through 15
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 200
- 24-hour Security
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Bed style: Standard twin (loftable; in some rooms, beds are REQUIRED to be lofted due to available space or room configuration)
- Apartments on floors 7 through 15 have full kitchens (stove, oven, refrigerators, dishwasher, and sink).
- Apartments on floors 4, 5, and 6 do not have complete kitchens. These apartments have galley-style kitchens with sinks and small refrigerators. They also have a space for students to place a microwave, but stove, oven, refrigerators and dishwasher are not
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
Room Rates 2014 - 2015*
$7,655/SemesterTriples and six-person suites (Upperclass students only)
$8,115/SemesterDouble (Upperclass students only)**
$7,385/SemesterQuads (Upperclass students only)
$9,060/Semester Singles and Doubles (Upperclass students only)
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.
**Two-bedroom “closed” quads
"Pace has the best internship program in New York City and I have had many real-world opportunities working in Wall Street firms, even though I’m still in college."
GABRIELLA YUAN '17, Business Economics
It’s not easy to convey the excitement and pride many of us feel about Pace’s future in a post, so President Friedman put together a video on our progress and plans for the future
Office of the President
President's Vlog: New Year and Renewal
Pace Professor Terence Hines challenges the neurological urban legend of Albert Einstein’s brain one critique at a time
The Neuromythology of Einstein's Brain
The Actors Studio Drama School (ASDS) at Pace University made The Hollywood Reporter’s list of The 25 Best Drama Schools in 2014
ASDS Named A Top 25 Drama School
94.7% pass rate for Pace nursing grads on the 2014 NCLEX-RN first two quarters, higher than the national pass rate of 85.5% and New York's 79.8%
Exceeding the National Average
September 22nd, 2014
"Most other schools don’t do a five-year program. I saw some schools, but Pace was so much better. You could see that students got jobs after they graduated from Pace."
Lindsey Soto '16, BA/MSED Adolescent Education
Pace University announces its Performing Arts department has become Manhattan’s first School of Performing Arts in nearly 50 years
Pace School of Performing Arts
Pace University announces $3.1 million gift from trustee emeritus Alfred R. Goldstein for new Lower Manhattan science laboratories
$3.1 Million for Science Labs
#1 U.S. News & World Report has ranked Pace University #1 in New York City and #3 in the nation for Best Online Bachelor's Program
Pace Ranked Among Best Online Programs
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE