April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
Lienhard's Joanne Singleton, PhD, RN, has found a novel way to express herself.
Staff by Day: Nursing Prof Turns Novelist
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
As the University continues its “You Asked, We Acted” campaign, President Friedman highlights the ways that student suggestions are being put into action. Plus, triumph for our Fed Reserve Challenge team, a visit with actor Kevin Spacey, and Giving Tuesday raises more than $100,000.
February: Presidential Blog Roundup