April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
Know a student, faculty, or staff member whose community service efforts are changing Pace and/or the world? Nominate them for a Jefferson Award by October 9.
Jefferson Award Nominations 2016
Partner and Chief Operating Office of Kohlberg and Company Shant Mardirossian, BBA, MBA ’89 and Broadway legend Robert E. Wankel are coming to Pace this October for Lubin’s Executive in Residence program.
Fall 2016: Executives in Residence
Join the Lienhard School Nursing for the primary health care conference, “Striving for a Culture of Health” on Friday, November 4 that will highlight essential elements of primary health care.
Striving for a Culture of Health