Battery on low and you don’t know where to go? Fill ‘er up at one of the Pace Charging Lockers on each campus.
Between Snapchat and the amount of Buzzfeed quizzes you take, your phone’s battery is usually getting candy-crushed. Chances are, you don’t always have a charger handy.
And that’s OK now, because you can refill your battery at one of the Pace Charging Lockers.
The new secure mobile device charging lockers, which can add juice to your Android, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5/5s/5c while you do work, are available in the Birnbaum and Mortola libraries in NYC and PLV, as well as Student Development and Campus Activities areas on each campus.
And they were funded through the Student Technology Fee, so you’re seeing your dollars hard at work.
For more information about how to get your charge on, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
In his latest blog post, President Friedman shares Pace’s new “You Asked, We Acted” campaign, which highlights many of our students’ suggestions and the steps Pace is taking to implement their ideas.
President's Blog: You Asked, We Acted
Have an interest in the wonderful world of computing? Let's talk about tech. Pace Computing Society is back and better than ever this semester with a new website and a series of speakers at weekly meetings from hot companies like BuzzFeed, HATCH, WeWork, and UNICEF. Oh, and free pizza.
Inside the Org: Pace Computing Society
From on-campus events like sports games and comedians to off-campus outings including ice skating and Dave & Busters, Westchester has your Winter Week of Welcome covered.
Westchester Winter Week of Welcome