Battery on low and you don’t know where to go? Fill ‘er up at one of the Pace Charging Lockers on each campus.
Between Snapchat and the amount of Buzzfeed quizzes you take, your phone’s battery is usually getting candy-crushed. Chances are, you don’t always have a charger handy.
And that’s OK now, because you can refill your battery at one of the Pace Charging Lockers.
The new secure mobile device charging lockers, which can add juice to your Android, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5/5s/5c while you do work, are available in the Birnbaum and Mortola libraries in NYC and PLV, as well as Student Development and Campus Activities areas on each campus.
And they were funded through the Student Technology Fee, so you’re seeing your dollars hard at work.
For more information about how to get your charge on, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace student De’Ja Cox ’17 talks two majors, getting involved on campus and off, the importance of taking some time for yourself, and really getting to know the inner you.
Having It All
Are you walking the walk this May? Share your Pace story with us and we’ll include it in a future issue of The Pulse and on Pace’s social media accounts.
Seniors: Send Us Your Stories!
Labor relations and a little bit of love happen at the pajama factory as Pace School of Performing Arts presents The Pajama Game on April 29–May 3 at the Schimmel.
PJs and Pay Raises (NYC)