Dance Out Loud (NYC)
Prepare to be floored as Pace Commercial Dance students and choreographers showcase their passion on April 11 and 12 at the Schimmel.
Forget Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance. Dyson Commercial Dance students can dance and will be lacing up their dancing shoes for the annual Dance Out Loud showcase.
Conceived and directed by Rhonda Miller, one of the most sought-after choreographers in the country and director and lecturer of dance at Pace, the showcase will feature Pace students getting their tap, jazz, ballet, modern, hip hop, contemporary dance, and more on.
Choreographers include Al Blackstone, Andy Blankenbuehler, Jonathan Riedel, Joshua Dean, Joey Dowling, Ginger Cox, Lauren Gaul, Jessica Hendricks, Scott Jovovich, Rhonda Miller, Ms Vee, and Bob Fosse, staged by Scott Jovovich.
Performances will be held on Friday, April 11 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, April 12 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for students and $12 for the general public.
Purchase your tickets here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth