Deck the Courtyard (NYC)
SGA wants you to join them in spreading holiday cheer from the Courtyard through the campus as they host the Winter Spectacular on December 3.
Student Government Association, Pace Hillel, Seidenberg, Dyson, and Lubin are partnering together to host the Winter Spectacular on Tuesday, December 3 from 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. in the Courtyard on the NYC Campus.
The first annual Pace Community tree lighting and lighting of the 8th light on the Menorah will feature music, food, holiday joy, and much more.
The beloved Wafels and Dinges truck will be outside serving up sky-high waffles covered in chocolate, fruit, their signature spekuloos spread, and whatever else your taste buds desire, and hot cocoa will be served.
Sons of Pitches, Pace’s a cappella group, will be performing and holiday games include gingerbread decorations, gingerbread eating contest, Santa balloon shaving, ornament making, and more, so stop by and celebrate the season!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter