Don't Bake on Spring Break (PLV)
Colleges Against Cancer is serving up some volleyball with a side of skin cancer awareness on March 11 in PLV.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. In fact, one in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime. 90% of nonmelanoma skin cancers and 86% of melanomas are associated with UV radiation from the sun—that’s why Colleges Against Cancer wants to make sure you don’t bake on spring break!
On March 11 from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. in PLV, CAC will host a volleyball tournament to raise money for the American Cancer Society and raise awareness about skin cancer for students who are going away for spring break.
The registration cost for a six-person team to enter is just $12 and to watch the tournament is $3. Register here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is your life. NPH is coming to IAS so why don't you suit up and prepare for what's sure to be a legendary night on October 29. Challenge accepted?
Haaave You Met NPH?
On October 22, get a pink manicure, t-shirt, or even hair extension, as Colleges Against Cancer hosts Believe in Beauty to celebrate inner and outer beauty and raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
Pretty in Pink (PLV)
Alright stop, collaborate, and listen. Setter’s back with a brand new invention. Midterms grab a hold of you tightly. Study nights held twice a week nightly.
Setter Study Nights (NYC)