Don't Bake on Spring Break (PLV)
Colleges Against Cancer is serving up some volleyball with a side of skin cancer awareness on March 11 in PLV.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. In fact, one in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime. 90% of nonmelanoma skin cancers and 86% of melanomas are associated with UV radiation from the sun—that’s why Colleges Against Cancer wants to make sure you don’t bake on spring break!
On March 11 from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. in PLV, CAC will host a volleyball tournament to raise money for the American Cancer Society and raise awareness about skin cancer for students who are going away for spring break.
The registration cost for a six-person team to enter is just $12 and to watch the tournament is $3. Register here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth