Every Drop Counts (NYC)
Due to the recent storms, there is a critical shortage of blood. Imagine the impact you could have by giving just one pint of blood. You could save three lives. On March 6, help the Pace Physician Assistant Program as they host a blood drive on the NYC Campus.
Every two seconds, someone needs blood to survive. Did you know that just one pint of blood can save three lives? And if you began donating blood at age 17 and donated every 56 days until you reached 76, you would have donated 48 gallons of blood, potentially helping save more than 1,000 lives. That may be a lot to process, but right now, we're just asking you for one.
So roll up your sleeves…because the Pace Physician Assistant Program is hosting their blood drive on Thursday, March 6, in the Student Union on the NYC Campus.
Appointments are appreciated, but walk-ins are welcome. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to donate blood.
Co-sponsors include the New York Blood Center and Be the Match Foundation, who will also be in attendance to take cheek swabs for the bone marrow donation registry.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
NPHC, NALFO, IFC, UPC. If you’re wondering what the PANHEL we’re talking about, it’s time to getcha getcha getcha Greek on.
Getcha Greek On!
You know what’s even better than a thank you note? A thank you video! That’s why Development and Alumni Relations is doing something extra special to thank Pace donors for their support. And they need you to be their stars!
Make Your Film Debut
Are you ready to network with recruiters and potential employers from accounting and finance firms? No? Well, you have a week to prepare as Beta Alpha Psi hosts Meet the Firms on September 8 in NYC.
Meet the Firms (NYC)