Gracias. Merci. Danke. Arigato. Grazie. Doh je. Obrigado. Dankie. However you choose to say it, say it on February 27 and enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
From financial aid to curriculum development to career services, each year thousands of alumni and non-alumni donors help support your Pace education. On Thursday, February 27, say thank you as the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at Pace hosts Thank a Donor Day, as part of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education’s (CASE) Student Engagement and Philanthropy Day.
Stop by and express your appreciation via a simple gesture: a thank-you note!
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
One Pace Plaza 1st Floor, Library Lobby
11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Kessel Student Center by the Bookstore
There will be free food, chances to win a $100 AmEx gift card, and other prizes at both events!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
As memories of Superstorm Sandy fade, what lessons have measurably shaped public-private partnerships in ways that bolster urban resilience?
Summit on Resilience II (NYC)
Don’t let the first time you meet your President and Provost be as you cross the stage at Commencement. Enjoy some tasty fall treats with President Stephen J. Friedman, Provost Uday Sukhatme, and students, faculty, and staff at welcome receptions on October 6 in NYC and October 9 in PLV.
Eat and Greet
She’s been Mrs. Robinson on stage and the Serial Mom on screen. She voiced the sultry Jessica Rabbit and performed burlesque as Helena Handbasket, Chandler Bing’s dad in drag. And now she's coming to Pace.
Here's to You, PPA