Help's a Click Away!
Put vital and potentially life-saving information at your fingertips with the Counseling Center’s new Just in Case app. Plus, a new relaxation room and ongoing groups.
Feeling hopeless? Having trouble sleeping or eating? Worried about a friend? Need counseling, crisis intervention, or consultation? The Counseling and Personal Development Center Westchester Campuses (CPDC) has an app to help you while you’re on the go. Scan their Just In Case App, just in case you or a friend needs help.
Need help coping with stress and developing relaxation skills? Make an appointment to check out CPDC’s new Relaxation Room, designed to help students explore various resources for improving emotional health. Sit back in a state-of-the-art massage chair, let the SAD Lamp ease your SADD, master the art of letting go with the Buddha Board, and reduce stress with biofeedback software, emWave2©!
Plus, 2013-2014 groups, including those targeting social skills, law students’ balance, alcohol and drug addiction, relationships, and more, are happening daily.
For more information, visit www.pace.edu/counseling-center.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
NPHC, NALFO, IFC, UPC. If you’re wondering what the PANHEL we’re talking about, it’s time to getcha getcha getcha Greek on.
Getcha Greek On!
You know what’s even better than a thank you note? A thank you video! That’s why Development and Alumni Relations is doing something extra special to thank Pace donors for their support. And they need you to be their stars!
Make Your Film Debut
Are you ready to network with recruiters and potential employers from accounting and finance firms? No? Well, you have a week to prepare as Beta Alpha Psi hosts Meet the Firms on September 8 in NYC.
Meet the Firms (NYC)