The Mic Is Yours
Now’s the time to bust a rhyme, crack a joke, or sing some folk as the Pace Perk hosts Open Mic Night and Karaoke on March 6.
Nearly four years ago, the Pace Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs opened a student-run business under the Briarcliff cafeteria for what was supposed to be a five-week run. Quickly, the Pace Perk Café became a part of the Briarcliff Campus…and our hearts. Open until 1:00 a.m. daily, the Pace Perk is your late night option for food, drinks, and hanging out. So whether you want to snack on some nachos, play a round of pool, or enjoy one of many events, the Perk is your place!
On Thursday, March 6, the Perk will host an open mic and karaoke night beginning at 9:30 p.m., where you can belt out a song, showcase your comedic skills, or whatever other talent you have. To sign up, e-mail email@example.com.
Next up at the Perk: a pool tournament on Wednesday, March 12, and poker night on Thursday, March 27.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter