The Mic Is Yours
Now’s the time to bust a rhyme, crack a joke, or sing some folk as the Pace Perk hosts Open Mic Night and Karaoke on March 6.
Nearly four years ago, the Pace Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs opened a student-run business under the Briarcliff cafeteria for what was supposed to be a five-week run. Quickly, the Pace Perk Café became a part of the Briarcliff Campus…and our hearts. Open until 1:00 a.m. daily, the Pace Perk is your late night option for food, drinks, and hanging out. So whether you want to snack on some nachos, play a round of pool, or enjoy one of many events, the Perk is your place!
On Thursday, March 6, the Perk will host an open mic and karaoke night beginning at 9:30 p.m., where you can belt out a song, showcase your comedic skills, or whatever other talent you have. To sign up, e-mail email@example.com.
Next up at the Perk: a pool tournament on Wednesday, March 12, and poker night on Thursday, March 27.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Have an interest in the wonderful world of computing? Let's talk about tech. Pace Computing Society is back and better than ever this semester with a new website and a series of speakers at weekly meetings from hot companies like BuzzFeed, HATCH, WeWork, and UNICEF. Oh, and free pizza.
Inside the Org: Pace Computing Society
From on-campus events like sports games and comedians to off-campus outings including ice skating and Dave & Busters, Westchester has your Winter Week of Welcome covered.
Westchester Winter Week of Welcome
A game, a show, and a little snow. NYC does Winter Welcome Week.
NYC Winter Welcome Week