Migrate for a Mini
Want to win an iPad Mini, Barnes and Noble gift card, or Amazon gift card? Migrate your Pace e-mail from Google to Exchange by midnight on March 16 for a chance to win!
Migrate, like, follow, enter, win. Last year, Information Technology Services (ITS) sponsored a student raffle that did so well, they’re bringing it back!
This year’s first prize is an iPad Mini valued at $299 (16GB, 7.9-inch display, Wi-Fi, iSight, and FaceTime HD Cameras); second prize is a $150 Barnes and Noble gift card; and third prize is a $50 Amazon gift card.
The deadline for entering the raffle is Sunday, March 16, 2014 at midnight. Winners will be selected by Friday, March 24 and the announcement will be made via Facebook, Twitter, and the ITS website.
So how do you win? Five easy steps:
- You must be a Pace undergraduate or graduate student during the spring 2014 semester.
- You must have migrated your Pace e-mail account from Google to Exchange (Use the Early Migration Opt-In Tool).
- You must Like the Pace ITS Facebook page at http://facebook.com/paceits.
- You must Follow Pace_Infotech on Twitter at http://twitter.com/pace_infotech.
- You must fill out the ITS Raffle web form here to enter the raffle and confirm that you’ve completed the above steps.
Important Notes: Undergraduate/graduate students (excluding Law students) whose e-mail accounts were already migrated to Exchange and who meet the additional criteria above are also eligible to win. Pace faculty, staff, alumni, ITS staff, and Law students are not eligible for this raffle.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Washington. Brussels. Tirana. Studying at Pace doesn’t mean you have to stay in New York. With his prestigious grants and internships, finance student Anthony J. Leo ’15 shows how Pace can turn you into a globetrotter.
From slip 'n slides to kayaking on the Hudson, 50 Days and 50 Nights is taking full advantage of the summer heat.
50/50 Continues (PLV)
Both the Women’s Soccer team and Pace University Football team will take the field on Saturday, September 12, looking to build some early momentum for the season ahead. Come out and support your Setters!
Get Your Pace Sports Here! (PLV)