A Night of Queer Performances (NYC)
Stonewall and the Lavender Ladies present a night dedicated to creating a platform and visibility for all things queer on Friday, December 6.
The Student Union on the NYC Campus is getting transformed into the set for a night of performances and a fashion show as Stonewall Coalition and the Lavender Ladies host A Night of Queer Performances on Friday, December 6, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
There will be performances by Ammo, Brett Bailey, Celso LaBeija from the House of LaBeija, Lady Simon, Manicure Versace, and Young Psycho, a fashion show by Domonique Echeverria, with makeup by Ryan Burke, and music by DJ Santana Williams.
NYC nightlife and style legend Kenny Kenny will emcee the event.
RSVP to PaceNYCStonewall@gmail.com.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is your life. NPH is coming to IAS so why don't you suit up and prepare for what's sure to be a legendary night on October 29. Challenge accepted?
Haaave You Met NPH?
On October 22, get a pink manicure, t-shirt, or even hair extension, as Colleges Against Cancer hosts Believe in Beauty to celebrate inner and outer beauty and raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
Pretty in Pink (PLV)
Alright stop, collaborate, and listen. Setter’s back with a brand new invention. Midterms grab a hold of you tightly. Study nights held twice a week nightly.
Setter Study Nights (NYC)