Out for Blood (PLV)
Every two seconds, someone needs blood to survive. On April 23, donate life as the American Red Cross stops by the Westchester Campus.
Did you know that just one pint of blood can save three lives? And if you began donating blood at age 17 and donated every 56 days until you reached 76, you would have donated 48 gallons of blood, potentially helping save more than 1,000 lives. That may be a lot to process, but right now, we're just asking you for one.
So roll up your sleeves…because the American Red Cross is coming is hosting a blood drive on Wednesday, April 23, from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Gottesman Room in PLV.
You can pre-register for an appointment and skip the lines by stop by the SDCA office or clicking here. Walk-ins are also welcomed!
All presenting donors in April can enter to win a $250 gift card to use toward a rainy day getaway!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth