Practice Makes Perfect
Before you get that dream job, you’ve got to ace the interview. If your interviewing skills are a little rusty or you’re just not sure how to position yourself, practice with a professional at upcoming Practice Interview Days on both campuses.
Do you want to practice your interview skills with a professional, get immediate feedback about your interview style, and network with real recruiters right on campus? Career Services is hosting Practice Interview Days in just a few weeks on both campuses!
Tuesday, February 11
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Deadline to register is February 3: E-mail email@example.com or call (914) 773-3415
Participating employers include Cardinal McCloskey Community Services, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and McGladrey.
Wednesday, February 12
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Co-sponsored with Beta Alpha Psi
Deadline to register is February 3: http://bit.ly/pidnyc14
You must attend the Mandatory Interview Workshop to be able to attend. For upcoming dates and times, visit http://www.pace.edu/career-services/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Communication Studies student Alanna McCatty ’17 is funding her entire Pace education through merit and outside scholarships and shares her tips for landing scholarships, internships, and other opportunities at Pace.
Meet female student and alumni entrepreneurs who are turning their great ideas into businesses at the Pace Women Entrepreneurs Roundtable on February 26 in NYC.
Off to a Good Start-Up (NYC)
Omega Phi Beta will open up your eyes and minds as they present their annual Week of Illumination focusing on the injustices in the prison system.
Convict Chronicles (PLV)