Spring Into Service (PLV)
Not one, not two, but THREE service events running on one day. Join CCAR and Gamma Sigma Sigma as they spring into service on April 12 in PLV.
What better way to start spring than with some service? Join the student staff of the Center for Community Action and Research at Dyson College, along with members of the Gamma Sigma Sigma service sorority for a day of service on Saturday, April 12.
Groups will be heading to Green Chimneys, an organization that helps children with emotional, behavioral, and social challenges utilize unique nature-based services, including animal-assisted therapy; Greenburgh Nature Center, a 33-acre nature preserve with trails, a pond, and gardens; and Atria Senior Center, one of the nation's leading providers of independent living, supportive living, assisted living, and memory care services, where students will play some bingo!
Events will take place from late morning to early afternoon. Transportation will be provided. Register here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)