On Saturday, February 8, the men’s and women’s basketball teams will Play 4Kay, hosting their annual breast cancer fundraiser in PLV. Show your support for the cause and enter to win prizes!
Pace Basketball will play some hoops for hope on Saturday, February 8, as Pace Athletics hosts Play 4Kay, formerly the WBCA PinkZone, the annual Kay Yow fundraiser for breast cancer research.
The Setters host American International, with tip off at 1:30 p.m. for the women’s team and 3:30 p.m. for the men’s team. The cost is $5 for a 2014 t-shirt with all of the proceeds going to the Kay Yow Fund, an organization that has raised more than $8 million to fight women’s cancers and more than $2.5 million raised by Play 4Kay since 2007.
Presented by Twin Jewelers of Pleasantville, the game will feature a Diamond in the Rough promotion for a $250 piece of jewelry.
Next up: Italian Night presented by Frank and Joe’s Deli on February 12 as the Setters take on St. Rose. Half-time promotions include the Frank and Joe’s “Build a Wedge” and the Lucio’s Pizza Frisbee Toss.
More info can be found here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)