Your House Is Haunted...Again (NYC)
Don’t let finals haunt you—instead check out an advance screening of Marlon Wayans’ film A Haunted House 2 on April 17.
Pace student Lauryn Matovich '14, who's interning for a film marketing company, is hooking Pace students up again. After an invite to an advanced screening of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Sabotage last month, we’re moving from the DEA to the DEAD with a screening of A Haunted House 2, starring Marlon Wayans, Jaime Pressley, Essence Atkins, Gabriel Iglesias, Cedric the Entertainer, and Ashley Rickards.
Malcolm (played by Marlon Wayans) once again finds himself the target of supernatural shenanigans after he, his new girlfriend, and his girlfriend's children move into their dream home. The screening will be held on Thursday, April 17, at the AMC 34th Street theater in NYC at 7:00 p.m.
To get your free tickets to the advance screening, visit www.gofobo.com/RSVP and enter the code Pace42DV.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter