We are here to assist you and your students in the admission process. Pace University prepares “thinking professionals” who are ready to achieve from the moment they enter the workforce. Our unique combination of liberal learning and professional education, based on experience, prepares our graduates for success throughout their entire lifetime.
At Pace University, we are committed to helping students discover and achieve their professional goals, and be successful in their careers from the moment they graduate.
Here are some top reasons to attend Pace:
- Pace has one of the largest internship programs in the New York City metropolitan area. More than 1,450 Pace students participate in internships and fieldwork experience.
- Students can choose between two great campuses—New York City and suburban Westchester County—each offering a unique flavor of the New York experience. Both campuses have a wide variety of student organizations, activities, and cultural events.
- Pace’s robust scholarship and financial aid program helps make education affordable. Last year, 96 percent of first-year students received scholarships and financial aid.
- The job placement rate for graduating students is 10 percent higher than the national average.
- Forbes.com places Pace among the top 20 “colleges that will make you rich.” The Forbes survey found the starting median salary of recent Pace graduates to be in the same league as graduates of Yale, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and Columbia
- See the Pace Pride stories from current students and alumni
We invite you to visit and explore Pace University's New York City and Westchester campuses to see for yourself why you’re students select Pace University. Please feel free to contact me, or the Undergraduate Admission staff, with any questions or to set up a private visit.
Donna Grand Pre
Dean of Admissions