Come and discover why Pace is the perfect fit for your students.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
New York City Campus
Friday, December 2, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Learn about our exciting new majors and programs and take tours of our beautiful newly-revitalized Westchester Campus and our dynamic New York City Campus.
There will be breakfast, giveaways, and prizes at the event.
RSVP: Coming soon!
View local hotels if you plan on staying near our campuses.
We are here to assist you and your students in the admission process.
Why Choose Pace University?
Check out our online Viewbook
Fall 2017 Admission Updates
- We now offer three admission decision plans - Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision. Learn more about our Early Action and Early Decision Plans
- View our Admission Application Deadlines and Decision Notification Dates
- Students can now file a FAFSA as early as October 1, 2016. Learn more about Prior-Prior Year FAFSA filing.
Note about the new SAT Scores: for the Spring 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018 terms, we will accept both the old SAT scores (from tests taken prior to March 2016) and the new SAT scores. Students taking the new SAT are not required to submit the Optional Essay. Starting with the Fall of 2018, we will accept only the new SAT scores.
Application Process / Status
Introducing the Pace Path
The Pace Path is an innovative four-year program for each student to develop a personal, academic, and professional development plan to be market-ready and to successfully launch a career after graduation. This includes:
- A written academic and professional development plan crafted freshman year - a plan that is flexible as a student and a person
- Dedicated Pace resources through graduation, including one-to-one mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Real-world professional experiences
- A robust career services focused on placing in that first professional position.
Visit the Pace Path website for more information.
Full-Time Freshmen at a Glance
(*Stats above are from Fall 2015 full-time, first-year, degree-seeking students)
New majors at Pace
Six new majors & one combined degree in the Dyson College of Arts & Sciences:
- Acting for Film, Television, Voice-overs, and Commercials
- Digital Cinema and Filmmaking
- Digital Journalism
- BA in Communications and MA in Media and Communications Arts (New combined degree)
- Stage Management
- Peace and Justice Studies
- Public Relations
Two new majors in the Lubin School of Business:
One new major in the College of Health Professions:
Pace On The Road
Watch the Campus Tour Videos
New York City Campus Tour Video
Westchester Campus Tour Video