Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center
1 Martine Avenue
White Plains, New York 10606
The Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center, diagonally across the street from the White Plains Railroad Station, houses programs in business, public administration and computer science. A map of the White Plains campus (PDF) and its surrounding location is available for download.
Take the Harlem Line of the Metro-North Railroad to the White Plains station. For schedule information, call Metro-North direct at 1-800-METRO-INFO or visit the Metro-North Web site.
From the station, walk two blocks south on Bank St. to the corner of Martine Ave. and enter the Lubin Graduate Center.
All major bus carriers and all lines of the Bee-Line Bus System of Westchester County service the Transit Center in White Plains, located directly across the street from the White Plains train station. (For schedule information, contact your carrier [Greyhound, etc.], or for the Bee-Line system, call (914) 813-7777 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. weekdays or visit the Bee-Line Web Site ).
From the Transit Center, walk two blocks south on Bank St. to the corner of Martine Ave. and enter the Lubin Graduate Center.
PACE UNIVERSITY SHUTTLE SERVICE
A shuttle service is available at the Pace Lubin Graduate Center at the corner of Bank St. and Martine Ave. For schedule information, visit the Transportation section of the Pace Web site.
Below are directions from the North, South, East and West. Visit Yahoo maps to create door-to-door directions to our White Plains campus.
From the North:
- Take the New York State Thruway (Rt. 87) South across the Tappan Zee Bridge. After paying the toll, proceed south on Rt. 87 to exit 8, Cross Westchester Expressway-Rt. 287 east. Take Rt. 287 east to exit 5. The exit ramp will lead you onto Rt. 119 (Tarrytown Rd.). Follow Tarrytown Rd. into White Plains. You will be led onto Main St. in White Plains and underneath the railroad tracks. After the railroad tracks, immediately move to the right lane and turn right into the Pace Lubin Center parking garage. You can also make a right onto Lexington Ave. and make a right into the same parking garage from there. Note: The streets surrounding the Graduate Center are all "one way."
- Take Rt. 684 south from Brewster/ Rt. 84, the Merritt Parkway south OR Rt. 95 south (New England Thruway) to the Cross Westchester Expressway-Rt. 287 east. Follow directions above.
- Take the Saw Mill Pkwy South to Exit 26 towards the Sprain Brook Pkwy. Merge onto the Taconic State Pkwy and then onto the Sprain Brook south. Merge onto Rt. 287 east and follow directions above.
- Take the Bronx River Parkway south to exit 22 (County Center) and turn right off the Bronx River Parkway. Drive across the front of the County Center to the first traffic light and turn left onto Rt. 119 (Tarrytown Rd.). Follow Tarrytown Rd. into White Plains. Follow directions above.
From the South:
- Take the Bronx River Parkway North to exit 21 in White Plains. Turn right at the end of the exit and onto Main St. Follow directions above.
- Take the Saw Mill Pkwy North to Exit 20 and merge onto the New York State Thruway (Rt. 87) South to exit 8, the Cross Westchester Expressway-Rt.287 east. Follow directions above.
From the East:
- Take 287 West to exit 8 towards Westchester Ave. Make a slight left onto Westchester Ave. Drive for about 1 mile up the hill until Westchester Ave. becomes Rt. 22/North Broadway. Make a left onto Hamilton Ave. and follow this until Lexington Ave. Make a left onto Lexington Ave., go through one light and turn right into the Pace Lubin Center parking garage.
- Take the Merritt Parkway south towards New York City until it becomes the Hutchinson River Parkway South. Take exit 26W off of the Hutchinson Pkwy to onto Rt. 287 west and follow directions above.
From the West:
- Use all routes to Rt. 87 south (New York State Thruway) to the Tappan Zee Bridge. After the toll, proceed south on Rt. 87 to exit 8 (Cross Westchester Expressway/Route 287 East.) Follow the Cross Westchester Expressway- Rt. 87 east directions above.
- Take I-80 east to the I-95 N exit (68B) and merge onto the New Jersey Turnpike until it becomes I-95 north. Take I-95 north to the Rt. 87 exit (1C). Merge onto Rt. 87 south and follow directions above.