Pace is known not only for its rigorous academics, but also for its outstanding athletics programs. If you played varsity sports in high school, you can keep on playing and help the Pace Setters maintain their winning NCAA Division II Northeast-10 Conference tradition. Men’s sports include baseball, basketball, cross country, football, lacrosse, and swimming and diving. Women’s sports include basketball, cross country, lacrosse, field hockey, soccer, softball, swimming and diving, and volleyball. There are also cheerleading and dance teams as part of spirit squad.
If you want to compete, but not on the varsity level, choose from our comprehensive intramural programs in indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, flag football, badminton, handball, and dodgeball offered on both our Westchester and New York City campuses.
All Pace University undergraduate and graduate students also have free access to fitness centers and gyms on both campuses.
The 75,000-square foot Ann and Alfred Goldstein Health, Fitness, and Recreation Center on the Westchester Campus offers:
- Basketball and volleyball courts that can seat up to 2,400
- Indoor running track
- Full fitness center featuring state of the art cardio machines
- Eight-lane swimming pool
- Full range of fitness classes from step aerobics and yoga to Japanese swordsmanship and scuba diving
The Civic Center Gym at One Pace Plaza in NYC:
- Newly renovated fitness center with cardio machines and weight room
- Fitness classes including boot camps, tae kwon do, capoeira, yoga, and more
For more information on Pace Athletics, visit http://www.paceuathletics.com.