We are here to assist you and your students in the admission process.
Why Choose Pace University?
Check out our online Viewbook
Fall 2018 Admission Updates
- We now offer three admission decision plans - Early Decision, Early Action, Regular Decision. Learn more about our Early Action and Early Decision Plans
- View our Admission Application Deadlines and Decision Notification Dates
- Students can now file a FAFSA as early as October 1. Learn more about Prior-Prior Year FAFSA filing.
Note about the new SAT Scores: for the Spring 2018 term, we will accept both the old SAT scores (from tests taken prior to March 2016) and the new SAT scores. Students taking the new SAT are not required to submit the Optional Essay. Starting with the Fall of 2018, we will accept only the new SAT scores.
Application Process / Status
Introducing the Pace Path
The Pace Path is an innovative four-year program for each student to develop a personal, academic, and professional development plan to be market-ready and to successfully launch a career after graduation. This includes:
- Customized goal setting — In their freshman year, students work with an adviser to design their four-year plan plan to identify goals both as a student and future professional, and how to reach those goals. The plan is flexible and evolves with the student during his or her time at Pace
- Strong academics — cutting-edge programs and courses taught by supportive faculty who want students to succeed
- Real-world experiences — including internships, clinicals, clubs, athletics, research, national and regional competitions, community service, and study abroad
- Dedicated mentoring and advising — one-on-one support from professors, peers, and alumni
Visit the Pace Path website for more information.
Pace University at a Glance
*Based on full-time degree-seeking and non-degree-seeking students.
New majors at Pace
Six new majors & one combined degree in the Dyson College of Arts & Sciences:
- Acting for Film, Television, Voice-overs, and Commercials
- Digital Cinema and Filmmaking
- Digital Journalism
- BA in Communications and MA in Media and Communications Arts (New combined degree)
- Stage Management
- Peace and Justice Studies
- Public Relations
Two new majors in the Lubin School of Business:
One new major in the College of Health Professions:
Pace On The Road
Watch the Campus Tour Videos
New York City Campus Tour Video
Westchester Campus Tour Video