Open up a world of job opportunities.
U.S. News and World Report ranks effective Communication and Interpersonal skills among the Top 10 Skills You Need To Be Successful.
Forbes.com says that of the Top 10 Skills Employers Most want in College Graduates, four involve effective communications.
The Pace Online BS in Professional Communications Studies will prepare you to succeed in companies of any size within a variety of industries including:
- Marketing agencies
- Website and Social Media companies
- Public Relation agencies
- Mass media: newspapers, radio, television
- Fundraising non-profits
- Public opinion research
- College or University
- Sports teams
This accelerated, 100% online program will develop your expertise in:
- Trends in mass communications, including the Internet, newspapers, broadcast , and magazines
- Preparing effective oral and written presentations and reports
- Understanding how public relations and opinion research can support the success of any business
- Communicating effectively with people of different cultures and from different levels with the organization
This degree is offered by Pace's Dyson College of Arts & Sciences.