Support Pace Students!
During the 2007-2008 academic year, Pace offered
financial aid to 95% of incoming freshmen. By making a gift to the General Scholarship Fund, you can ensure that students who have the desire to attend college receive the extra help to pay for it.
Any amount is appreciated. Make your gift by June 30, 2009 to make sure you are acknowledged in the 2009 Annual Report.
Please visit our secure website at www.pace.edu/givetopace to make your gift online.
If your gift to the General Scholarship Fund is $100 or more you will be invited to this year’s President's Scholarship Reception where you will meet with students who benefit from gifts like yours, and share an evening of accomplishment, generosity and Pace pride.
Director of Alumni Relations
- Vice President Joe Biden Hosts Recovery Act Roundtable at Pace
- Photos from Reunion 2009 and more!
- Take the Summer On and Get Ahead!
- Introducing the Pace Academy for Applied Environmental Studies
- A Special Thanks to the Alumni that Marched at Commmencement 2009
- June 4: Alumni Job Fair
- June 9: 14th Annual Leadership and Service in Technology Award Reception
- June 10: PANet Bergen - Kick-off Event!
- June 19: CPA Alumni Breakfast PLUS Earn 2 Continuing Ed. Credits - All Complimentary
- June 25: P.A.C.E. Series - Ladybird Sunshine Dena Robbins Performs
- More Events ...
- Athletics Events ...