Congratulations! Thanks to you and your fellow alumni, Pace University recently completed its largest and most successful fundraising effort. We raised $101 million, including donations from 12,365 alumni! This success was also seen in our Annual Fund, which had its best year in 2010, raising more than $1.2 million.
There are so many wonderful ways to stay connected to Pace. Whether you are just starting out your career or are a seasoned executive, whether you live in New York City or the West Coast - make Pace a part of your life. Here is a snapshot of the many opportunities coming up in the months ahead:
- Join students, faculty and your fellow alumni at the next in our lauded Leaders in Industry series on October 12, 2010, featuring noted leader General Charles C. Krulak, former Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- See old friends and network with your fellow alumni in Chicago at a complimentary Alumni Reception with President Stephen J. Friedman on Thursday, September 23.
- Retool your skill set through one of Pace's many Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) programs.
Pace alumni are the very heart and soul of this institution. Thank you for all that you do for your alma mater!
Development and Alumni Relations
- Harriet Feldman appointed Interim Provost
- Know an Undergraduate who is thinking of transferring to Pace? Tell them about "Transfer Tuesdays"
- See what's new with Tim Morehouse '03: Teacher, Olympic silver medalist, national champion and author!
- August 18: Careers at Goldman Sachs for Finance and Accounting Professionals
- August 18: Continuing and Professional Education Open House
- September 13: Lackmann Pace Setters Club Golf Classic
- More Events ...
- Athletics Events ...