The last few months have been full of opportunities and events for our alumni. You can view photos of Alumni marching in Commencement 2010, PANet events in Long Island and Washington DC, and Leaders in Industry and Leaders in Service and Technology receptions in New York City in our photo gallery. In addition, we welcomed two new deans, Neil Braun to the Lubin School of Business and Andrea M. Spencer, PhD to the School of Education, and 2000 recent graduates joined the Pace alumni family!
But, we're not finished! We are kicking off the summer with our new Pace University Alumni Directory 2010 edition. This beautiful limited edition volume will be the most complete and up-to-date reference of our alumni and will also feature photos and essays submitted by alumni.
Working in partnership with Harris Connect, the leading alumni directory publisher, you should have already received communications inviting you to update and verify your profile for inclusion in the book. Requests for confidentiality will be honored.
If you have not received your communication from Harris Connect, you can call 800-546-9361. Show your Pace pride and submit your photo/essay today!
Keep checking our Alumni calendar because we are planning more Pace opportunities for you.
Director of Alumni Relations
- New Deans Appointed to the Lubin School of Business and School of Education
- Thank you to ASPIRE Volunteers
- Congratulations to the Class of 2010! View quotes from Alumni who marched in New York City Commencement
- There's still time to Register for Summer Courses at Pace
- Pace alumni appointed to leadership positions within CPA Society