Ways to Give

Cash and Check
Gifts by cash or check provide an easy opportunity for you to support the Pace University Annual Fund. Although either form of payment is welcome and accepted, we do not recommend that you send U.S. Currency through the mail.   Please print out the gift form and mail your contribution, along with your check payable to Pace University, to:

Pace University
Development and Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 1546
New York, NY 10008-1546

You may also visit us at our offices on campus to make a cash contribution.
Credit Cards
Pace University is pleased to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover for Annual Fund gifts. We encourage you to make your gift online  now or call the office of Annual Giving at 212-346-1232 and we will be happy to take the information necessary to process your gift. The information required is as follows:
The type of card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) you wish to use.
Your name as it appears on the credit card.
The credit card number.
Expiration date.
The amount you wish to contribute.
After your gift has been processed, you will receive an acknowledgment letter and an official University receipt for tax purposes.
Matching Gifts
Does your employer have a matching gift program? If so, please take advantage of this opportunity to double or triple your gift to Pace University.  When you make your gift, your employer can also join you in supporting Pace University by matching this gift. Directors, retirees, and spouses of employees may also qualify for a match.
Don't forget that any corporate match will be added to your gift to determine Leadership Club membership status. So have your employer match your commitment to higher education and Pace University while increasing your level of support.
Find out if your company matches gifts below:

 You can mail completed matching gift forms to:
Pace University
Development and Alumni Relations
1 Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Stock and other property
Making a gift of securities is easy and you can avoid capital gains on appreciated properties while helping Pace University at the same time. You have two options, described below, for transferring stock to the University. If neither of these options pertains to your situation, please call us at (212) 346-1232 or email us at annfund@pace.edu.
Electronic Transfer To Pace University (updated December 4, 2013)
If your stock is held by a broker, your broker can wire the shares directly to any of Pace's accounts listed below.  The name of the account is “Pace University.”  Please contact the broker you select for paperwork that may need to be submitted to the brokers.
Merrill Lynch
Mr. Art Parks
172 Main Street
Chester, NJ  07930
(908) 879 - 3313
Toll Free # (866) 425-8963
Pace Account #:  61D-04019
DTC #: 5198 
UBS Financial Services
The Kyriakos Group
John X. Magnesio
750 Washington Blvd., 11th Floor
Stamford, CT 06901
Tel. # (203) 977-7239
Toll Free # (888) 259-8476
Pace Account #: BW 04382 FC
DTC #: 0221
IMPORTANT:  Please inform Pace University of the details and purpose of the transfer. Include your name, address, name of stock, number of shares, and your broker’s name. You can email this information to us at pacealum@pace.edu or you may mail a letter to:
Pace University
Development and Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 1546
New York, NY 10008-1546
(212) 346-1232
Stock Held in Your Possession (not registered to Pace)
If you have stock certificates in your possession that are not registered to Pace, please sign one stock power for each certificate you (and any co-owners) intend to give Pace University exactly as the name(s) appear on the certificates. You must have your signature(s) on the stock power guaranteed by a bank. Leave the remainder of the stock power blank. Please do not sign the stock certificates themselves. The unsigned stock certificates should be enclosed in one envelope. The stock power should be enclosed in a second envelope. (We recommend sending the certificates by registered mail.) Please include a notarized letter of authorization to inform us of the details and purpose of your gift, duly notarized. Both of these documents should be sent to the Annual Giving Office at the Pace University address listed above.
Stock Held in Your Possession (registered to Pace)
Send to the Office of Development & Alumni Relations, accompanied by a letter stating the purpose of the gift.  Once in receipt of the certificate, the Office of Development & Alumni Relations must forward the certificate to the Pace Comptroller's Office along with a copy of the donor's letter of intent.
Planned Gifts, Donor-Advised Funds and IRA Charitable Rollovers
Certain gifts may impact your estate planning or retirement planning. For example, you may wish to designate Pace at your death for a gift in your Will or life insurance policy, or your IRA, 401(k) plan, or 403(b) plan. Planned Gifts that are made during lifetime typically include a charitable gift annuity, a charitable lead trust or charitable remainder trust, and an IRA charitable rollover. Information about how to make these types of gifts can be found at our Pace planned giving webpage, www.pace.edu/plannedgiving. While you are visiting that page, please be sure to visit the "Why We Give" link.