International Students

Printer-friendly versionSend by email


If your family needs to obtain a Visa to attend your commencement ceremony, please contact the Office of Student Assistance on your campus no later than early March 2006. They will assist and provide you with the necessary forms and verify that you are a candidate for graduation. You should also contact the Office of International Programs and Services (OIPS), who can also assist you. The contact is Jenifer Leon at (212) 346-1368. Please also, contact OIPS for information on applying for Optional Practical Training.