Evening ESL Program
FROM FALL 2015, ALL PROGRAMS AND THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE WILL MOVE TO THE PACE LAW SCHOOL CAMPUS AT 78 NORTH BROADWAY, WHITE PLAINS.
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 7:00-9:30pm. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are conveniently located at Pace Law School, 78 N Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603. Our office and class rooms are in the Aloysia Hall (#7).
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
2014-2015 Academic Year - Please contact ELIWC@pace.edu or 914-773-3820 for the Placement Test Dates so that we can accomodate your schedule.
|SUmmer i 2015||Summer II 2015||Fall I 2015||Fall II 2015||Spring I 2016||SPRING II 2016||SUMMER I 2016||SUMMER II 2016|
|DATES||May 13-July 1||July 6 - August 19||SEPT. 2 -OCT.26||Oct. 28 - DEC. 16||JAN.25-MARCH 14||MARCH 21 - MAY 4||MAY 11 -JUNE 29||JULY 6 - AUG.22|
|COURSE||INTEGRATED SKILLS||Integrated Skills||INTEGRATED SKILLS||Integrated Skills||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS|
|NO CLASSES ON 5/25, Memorial Day||No Holidays||NO CLASSES ON 9/14, ROSH HASHANAH||No classes on 11/25, Thanksgiving Holidays||NO CLASSES ON 2/15, PRESIDENT'S DAY||NO HOLIDAYS||NO CLASSES ON 5/30, MEMORIAL DAY||NO HOLIDAYS|
Download the Evening/Saturday Registration Form and Refund Policy.
Payment with a personal check payable to Pace University or cash.
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
|Evening and one saturday class package||$468|
|Evening and two saturday classes package||$624|
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.