Evening ESL Program
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 6:30-9:00pm. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are conveniently located at Pace University'sThe Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center in downtown White Plains, 1 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606.
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
2014-2015 Academic Year - Please contact ELIWC@pace.edu or 914-773-3820 for the Placement Test Dates so that we can accomodate your schedule.
|FALL I||Fall II||SPRING I||Spring II||SUMMER I||Summer II|
|DATES||SEPTEMBER 3 - OCTOBER 22||OCTOBER 27 - DECEMBER 15||JANUARY 21 - MARCH 11||March 18 - May 4||MAY 13 - JULY 1||JULY 6 - AUGUST 19|
|COURSE||INTEGRATED SKILLS||Integrated Skills||INTEGRATED SKILLS||Integrated Skills||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS|
|NO CLASSES ON 9/24, ROSH HASHANAH||No classes on 11/26, THANKSGIVING DAY||NO CLASSES ON 2/16, PRESIDENT'S DAY||No HOLIDAYS||NO CLASSES ON 5/25, MEMORIAL DAY||NO HOLIDAYS|
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
|Evening and one saturday class package||$468|
|Evening and two saturday classes package||$624|
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.