Evening ESL Program
Classes in this program are conveniently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 7:00-9:30pm. Courses are designed for non-native English speakers who want to improve their English skills for academic, personal and professional reasons.
- Small interactive class
- Professional native English speaking faculty
- Academic advisement
- Certificate available by request
- No registration or test fee
- Full use of University facilities
Classes are conveniently located at Pace University'sThe Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center in downtown White Plains, 1 Martine Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606.
Attention: All continuing Evening Program students: Refer a friend and receive a 20% discount on the next course you take. Your friend must be registered for at least 2 weeks of class.
2014-2015 Academic Year - Please contact ELIWC@pace.edu or 914-773-3820 for the Placement Test Dates so that we can accomodate your schedule.
|SUmmer i 2015||Summer II 2015||Fall I 2015||Fall II 2015||Spring I 2016||SPRING II 2016||SUMMER I 2016||SUMMER II 2016|
|DATES||May 13-July 1||July 6 - August 19||SEPT. 2 -OCT.26||Oct. 28 - DEC. 16||JAN.25-MARCH 14||MARCH 21 - MAY 4||MAY 11 -JUNE 29||JULY 6 - AUG.22|
|COURSE||INTEGRATED SKILLS||Integrated Skills||INTEGRATED SKILLS||Integrated Skills||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS||INTEGRATED SKILLS|
|NO CLASSES ON 5/25, Memorial Day||No Holidays||NO CLASSES ON 9/14, ROSH HASHANAH||No classes on 11/25, Thanksgiving Holidays||NO CLASSES ON 2/15, PRESIDENT'S DAY||NO HOLIDAYS||NO CLASSES ON 5/30, MEMORIAL DAY||NO HOLIDAYS|
Download the Evening/Saturday Registration Form and Refund Policy.
Download a Credit Card Authorization Form.
Course Offerings and Descriptions
- Learn the essentials of grammar and writing and how to correct your mistakes and improve your writing by editing your work.
- Improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills for effective communication and understanding in everyday and academic life.
- Learn different reading strategies and skills to increase vocabulary and reading comprehension.
|Evening and one saturday class package||$468|
|Evening and two saturday classes package||$624|
For more information, Please contact the English Language Institute at Westchester Campus.