How to Apply for Aid Future Students
FINANCIAL AID FOR FUTURE STUDENTS
Pace University’s Financial Aid policy is to provide the maximum financial aid available to qualified students in order to help make their attendance at Pace a reality. If you are a recently admitted student or thinking about attending Pace University in the near future, there are certain steps you should take in order to get the most out of Financial Aid.
We understand that the Financial Aid process can be a complicated one. For this reason, we suggest starting with the basics and taking it from there. You should become familiar with:
- Types of Financial Aid that are Available
- Types of Aid You are Eligible For
- (Use the Net Price Calculator to get an idea of the aid you will receive)
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- When to Apply & Important Deadlines
- Where to find Helpful Resources regarding Financial Aid
Below are the steps we recommend you take in order to get the most out of Financial Aid. Please click on each of the links below for further details about each step.
- Review our General Eligibility & Important Policy information.
- Note important deadlines.
- File your FAFSA before February 15th (be sure to list Pace University's FAFSA school code).
- NYC Campus Code: 002791
- Pleasantville Campus Code: 002792
- White Plains Campus Code: 002727