Graduate and Overflow Housing
Pace University, in cooperation with Hampton Inn, will offer graduate and overflow housing at their location at 200 W Main ST in Elmsford, NY 10523 (914-592-5680), as a traditional residence hall.
The Hampton Inn is approximately 6.2 miles from the main campus. It takes approximately 10 minutes to reach campus. The best route to campus is along the Saw Mill River Parkway north or directly up route 9A, to Route 117. There will be no campus shuttle provided from the Hampton Inn to campus.
If you would like to live at the Hampton Inn or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up the application for you.
Hampton Inn Accommodations
- Each room houses two students, similar to on-campus housing accommodations.
- Every room will have a small refrigerator, bathroom and is furnished with a flat-screen TV, two beds, a large dresser, desk and chair, a nightstand, closet, and several lamps.
- You may bring small portables such as a collapsible bookshelf and plastic crates to store other items.
- Storage space in the room is limited, so, please bring only what you need.
- The hotel staff cleans rooms once a week (on Mondays). Included in this cleaning is vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, and light dusting.
- Students will need to bring their own linens (full-size beds), towels and toiletries.
- Each room is equipped with a telephone for the front desk, room-to-room, and 911 calls.
- Amenities include free hot breakfast, free printing station in the lobby, quiet and gather spaces on the 1st floor, a microwave in the lobby, an exercise room and an on-site laundry room.
- Students with cars can park for free in the hotel’s large, well-lit parking area.
- Students will have to register with Safety and Security to park on campus.
- Access to the Pace email system and the Internet is available through a free wireless network maintained by the Hampton Inn.
- The cost of this space will be $7,450 per semester ($14,900 per year) A meal plan is not required while living at the hotel.
- Students will be able to move in on September 1, 2018 and move out on May 18, 2019.