CIGNA Medical Plans
CIGNA Healthcare is the administrator for Pace University's medical plan. Participants have access to the CIGNA Open Access Plus network, which is a national network.
Please contact CIGNA Customer Service at 1-800-CIGNA24.
Some highlights of the plan with CIGNA include:
- No referrals to see specialists in or outside of the network;
- Emergency care is covered 24 hours a day, no matter where the member receives it;
- Memorial Sloan Kettering, Hospital for Special Surgery and Westchester Medical Center are among the in-network facilities;
- Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp are participating in-network lab facilities;
- Access to discounted programs and products to promote a healthy lifestyle through CIGNA Healthy Rewards;
- Mail order pharmacy program is managed by CIGNA Tel-Drug, at 1-800-TELDRUG (1-800-835-3784);
- Prescription co-payments are $10, $25, and $50 for the CIGNA-InNet20, CIGNA 90/70 and CIGNA 100/70 plans, $15, $35, and $75 for the CIGNA In-Net 50 plan;
- Vision Program will be managed by CIGNA Vision, at 1-877-478-7557.
2012-2013 Medical Benefits
- CIGNA In-Net 50 Summary
- CIGNA In-Net 20 Summary
- CIGNA 90/70 Summary
- CIGNA 100/70 Summary
- Side By Side Comparison of the 4 CIGNA Plan Options
CIGNA Pharmacy Update:
Effective July 1, 2012, participants in any of the Pace University medical plans will have an annual deductible for all prescription drugs; however, the deductible is waived for generic medication use. The deductible is $100 for an individual, and $300 for family. Please refer to the current formulary drug list to determine the current tier of your medication and generic options. As a way to reduce costs, participants should consider using the mail order benefit offered by CIGNA (1-800-835-3784). Prescriptions filled through CIGNA Tel-Drug can be home-delivered in a 3-month supply for the cost of 2 co-payments.