Employee Recognition Ceremonies
August 20, 2013
Dear Valued Colleagues:
The Nomination Database is open!Now is the time to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of our talented staff and faculty members.
Please join us in nominating individuals and/or teams for outstanding contributions to the University in the following categories:
- Diversity Award Individual and/or Team - Faculty or Staff STAR Award Individual and/or Team - Faculty or Staff
- President’s Extra Mile for Customer Service Award Individual - Faculty or Staff University’s Faculty Awards for Distinguished Service Individual and/or Team - Faculty Only
- President’s Award for Staff Excellence in Leadership Individual and/or Team - Staff Only
- Outstanding Staff Contribution Award Individual and/or Team - Staff Only
- Student Adviser Award Individual - Faculty or Staff
Click here for additional information and criteria for each category.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Pleasantville campus, the first 50 nominators will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a Kindle Fire!
Nominations: Your involvement in the nomination process is essential in making the special award program meaningful and successful. You can become involved in the following ways:
- Join the Nomination Committee: The committee is responsible for selecting the awardees. Representation by faculty, staff and students creates a diverse committee! If you are interested in participating on the committee, please contact Rosemary Mulry (email@example.com).
- Nominate an individual or team. Simply click here,complete the nomination form and submit it by Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
Below are the dates and locations of the Employee Recognition Ceremonies honoring those who have completed five through 50 years of service and those being recognized with Special Awards.
Law School/Graduate Center Award Ceremony and Reception
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Tudor Room, Preston Hall, 3:00pm – 5:00 pm
New York City Award Ceremony and Reception
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Aniello Bianco Room (formerly Multipurpose Room), B Level, One Pace Plaza, 3:00pm – 5:00 pm
Briarcliff/Pleasantville Award Ceremony and Reception
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Gottesman Room, Kessel Student Center, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Service Awards: As in past years, we will be providing a choice of fantastic gifts, for all honorees at each service level, which will continue to include the traditional pins and “Hitchcock” chair. If you are an honoree in 2013, you will receive a personalized email from OC Tanner, our employee recognition awards vendor, with information on how to select and order a gift at your specific service level.
I hope you will nominate both individuals and teams recognizing their accomplishments and attend the recognition events. It is a wonderful opportunity to come together and show our support and appreciation for the many great successes of our faculty and staff. I look forward to seeing you at your campus event.
Associate Vice President, Human Resources