Pace University values the physical and emotional health and well-being of our faculty and staff and strives to promote a healthy work environment. We know that being healthy and taking care of yourself in the best way possible makes your work life more productive and satisfying.
Our wellness programs are designed to encourage all faculty, staff and students to live healthier lifestyles and create a culture of health throughout the campus.
Many of our wellness programs either have no cost or actually reward you in cash for participating!
- Flu Shots - Free on-campus (medical plan participants only); also available for free at a variety of retail locations
- Preventive Care Incentive Program - get up to $240 for annual physical and other wellness exams
- Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies! - Get up to $150 for joining; 24/7 support and education
- Goldstein Gym Membership
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Wellness Wednesdays - Healthy food options which can earn you a free meal
- Monthly Health & Wellness Topics - Every month a focused health and wellness topic will be posted
- Smoking Cessation - Please join the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014!
- Support Services at Pace
So, Pace yourself to Wellness!