Pace University values the physical and emotional health and well-being of our faculty and staff and strives to promote a healthy work environment. We know that being healthy and taking care of yourself in the best way possible makes your work life more productive and satisfying.
Our wellness programs are designed to encourage all faculty, staff and students to live healthier lifestyles and create a culture of health throughout the campus.
Many of our wellness programs either have no cost or actually reward you in cash for participating!
- The Wellness Walking Club - please watch for the start date of the wellness walk in Spring 2017!
Initiated in June 2016, the Wellness Walking Club meets every week. Beginning September 15, walkers are invited to meet each Thursday at 12:15pm in front of Willcox Hall on the Pleasantville campus. The group walks about 1.5 miles, depending on weather. Wear your sneakers and bring your water, and your colleagues! On occasion there are giveaways, and other fun treats. Look for weekly emails with specific information for that particular week.
New York: Human Resources will lead a wellness walking club on Wednesdays, beginning September 28. We will begin our walk in front of One Pace Plaza (weather permitting) at 12:15pm, and will return approximately 12:45pm.
Note: Please see Goldstein Health & Fitness Center and NY Gym Offerings to view some wonderful opportunities to join in on some wellness activities on the Pleasantville and New York campuses!
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- Flu Shots - several convenient options available to Cigna participants
- Preventive Care Incentive Program - get up to $240 for annual physical and other wellness exams
- Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies! - Get up to $150 for joining; 24/7 support and education
- Goldstein Health & Fitness Center and NY Gym Offerings - NEW! Yoga and Zoanee classes, Walking Program (indoors) and more!
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Wellness Wednesdays - Healthy food options which can earn you a free meal
- Monthly Health & Wellness Topics - Every month a focused health and wellness topic will be posted
- Smoking Cessation - Please join the Great American Smokeout
- Support Services at Pace
So, Pace yourself to Wellness!