Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) supports Pace University's core academic mission through the effective use of information technology for Teaching & Learning, Research, and to enhance the student experience. ITS provides technology and infrastructure support services for academic, research, administrative computing, and the university's telecommunications, networking services and information security.
Teaching & Learning | Student Technology Services | Mobile Computing
Email & Calendar | Document Services & Printing | Communication & Collaboration
IT Security | Business Applications (Admin IT) | Enterprise Reporting & Analytics
Networks, Wifi & Telecommunications | TV and Media | Web Services
The Information Technology Services (ITS) division serves as Pace University’s central organization for technology services and systems. ITS staff support a wide range of University initiatives to assist students, faculty, and staff.
- high level of customer SERVICE to the Pace community
- SUPPORT for departments and individuals via the ITS Help Desk, IMO program, and Walk-in locations
- SECURE access to systems, electronic information, and email
- assistance in ENABLING Academic INNOVATION in teaching and learning
- opportunities for partnerships and development via campus-wide technologies and applications
- IT training opportunities via instructor-led sessions, online courses, and self-help documentation
- ADVANCED network and voice infrastructure to support effective COMMUNICATION and COLLABORATION
- timely IT news and updates using listservs, IT Status page, social media, and the website