Prof. Kaushih, Surendra K.
- Multinational Financial Management. New York: New York Institute of Finance, 1989.
- International Banking and Global Financing. New York: Lubin Schools of Business, Pace University, 1983.
- International Capital Markets: New Directions. New York: New York Institute of finance, 1988.
- The Practical Financial Manager: The CFO's Resource for Maximizing Cash Flows. New York: New York Institute of finance, 1988.
Prof. Keegan, Warren
- Advertising Worldwide: Concepts, Theories, and Practice of International, Multinational, and global advertising. NJ: Prentice Hall, 1991.
- Global Marketing. 4th ed. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2005.
- Global Marketing Management. 7th ed. NJ: Prentice Hall, 2002.
- Marketing Plans that Works: Targeting Growth and Profitability. Boston: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1997.
- Multinational Marketing Management. Englewood cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1974
Profs. Merrit, Susan M. and Allen Stix
- Migrating From Pascal to C++. New York: Springer Verlag, 1997.
- "C++ As Structured Programming: a Language Overview for the Pascal Community." Mathematics and Computer Education 31.2 (1997)
Prof. Murray, Nancy
- An Inner Voice for Public Administration. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers, 1997.
- Public Administration Illuminated and Inspired by the Arts. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers, 1995.
Questions and Comments: Please contact Harriet Huang at X33240 or firstname.lastname@example.org