Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (R)
Pace University and the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA)
announce a NEW and EXPANDED CCRP® program starting March 13, 2014. This six-month program with three-hour sessions adds two new modules on
securities law and consumer protection law. For more information, contact Professor John James, Pace University Graduate Center, One Martine Avenue, Room
520, White Plains, NY 10606, email@example.com, 203-536-9955
In response, the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA) and the Lubin School of Business at Pace University have created a joint six-month premier certificate program for financial institutions compliance professionals, the Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®). Classes will be held on Thursday evenings beginning March 13, 2014, through September 11, 2014, at Pace University's Midtown Center in the historic Fred French Building.
"The Pace CCRP class was of true value, especially Professor James and his experience as a management consultant domestically and abroad. Professor Lewis's
background in the legal aspects of regulation and compliance were insightful, but the guest speakers and their real-world experience made the program
comprehensive and an instrumental part of enhancing our knowledge."
- Edgar Guzman, consultant
- Financial institutions are facing an increased regulatory burden both in the U.S. and abroad. Furthermore, the pace of regulatory changes is increasing
- The regulatory compliance global market requires a significant set of skills, equaling what is needed in the accounting, finance and legal space.
- Existing certifications simply do not offer enough depth in their programs to allow the student to gain sufficient knowledge to make an impact in the
- Ongoing retraining in this ever changing environment is critical and must be professionally administered. The industry needs a certification from a well
recognized and highly respected business school such as Lubin combined with a well known industry audit and compliance association such as AIBA to administer
a value-added certification.
- The CCRP® provides growth opportunities and will position you as a leader in the compliance community. It will give you an edge in a very
competitive job market. Most employers want assurance that the people they hire have the skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively.
- The CCRP® designation sends a strong message to the financial institutions regulators that you have the skill set necessary to practice your
profession. Passing the examination will demonstrate your mastery of the subject matter that is essential to doing your job well.
- The CCRP® will help you excel in your current position and will make you more productive and valuable. The program will enhance your current
knowledge and demonstrate to your employer that you understand how to stay ahead in your career and how to take responsibility for your own professional
- The CCRP® demonstrates an employer's commitment to the continuing education of its compliance professionals and the ongoing improvement of its
- The CCRP® credential is issued by a well recognized and highly respected business school and supported by a well known industry audit and compliance association.
About the Program
At a time when the demand for trained financial institutions compliance professionals remains among the highest in the industry, the Lubin School of Business at Pace University and the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA) have partnered to offer a comprehensive six-month certification program that is certain to become the industry standard.
The program has been designed with the rigorous content demanded by an academic agenda while stressing the important practical dimensions of real world experience in the compliance field. Professors from Pace University, all with distinguished prior careers in the private sector, created the exciting syllabus alongside veteran compliance professionals from some of the world's leading international banks. Guest speakers drawn from prestigious New York law firms, the Big Four Accounting firms, and the financial institutions regulatory community will complement the joint Pace-AIBA team.
This Certification is Essential For
- Regulatory Compliance Professionals in all financial institutions
- Risk Managers
If you have questions about your registration, contact Ms. Macia Batista at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6533.
The comprehensive curriculum covers all the latest aspects of both US and international regulation, adding two new modules covering securities law and regulations emanating from the new Consumer Protection Agency.
All classes are held at Pace's Midtown Center in the landmark Fred French Building at 551 Fifth Avenue, between 45th and 46th Streets. This is convenient to all public transportation.
Classes meet Thursday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. for beginning March 13, 2014. Completion of the program with the Certification Exam will be on September 11, 2014.
Tuition and Fees
The cost of the program is as follows:
|FEE *||COURSES **||DUE DATE|
$2,570 ($2,500 tuition
plus $70 registration fee)
Course One - Corporate Governance in Financial Institutions
meets March 13 to April 17, 2014
|March 3, 2014|
Course Two - Regulatory Affairs within International Financial Institutions
meets April 24 to June 12, 2013
|April 4, 2014|
|$2,900 ($2,500 tuition plus $400 exam fee)||
Course Three - Developing and Managing a Financial Institutions Compliance Program
meets June 19 to September 11, 2014
|June 9, 2014|
|Note: CCRP® program participants shall also be responsible for the cost of textbooks and other CCRP® program course-related materials.|
** Students are required to take all three courses in sequence to be eligible to take the program certification exam.
Registrants who cancel will receive a full refund if both verbal and e-mail notification are given to Ms. Macia Batista at email@example.com or 212-618-6533, on or before ten days prior to the class start date. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER THAT DATE. The $70 registration fee is non-refundable. Pace University reserves the right to substitute instructors, change the day or time a class meets, or cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen events. If a class is canceled, a full refund of tuition and registration fee will be issued.
Questions? Contact Ms. Macia Batista at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6533.