Dr. Chris Earley - Cultural Intelligence and Leadership
Dr. P. Christopher Earley
Dean, School of Business at the University of Connecticut
"Cultural Intelligence and Leadership"
Wednesday, March 9th, 2011
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
1 Pace Plaza, NYC
- Cultural Intelligence: Individual Interactions Across Cultures (with Ang Soon)
- Multinational Work Teams: A New Perspective (with Cristina Gibson)
- Culture, Self-identity, and Work (with Miriam Erez)
- The Transplanted Executive: Managing in Different Cultures (with Miriam Erez)
- Face, Harmony, and Social Structure: An Analysis of Behavior in Organizations
- "Creating Hybrid Team Cultures: An Empirical Test of International Team Functioning" (with E. Mosakowski, Academy of Management Journal)