Ernst & Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education
To apply for the Ernst & Young Scholarship, students must belong to any of the following groups:
- Pace University Accounting students in their third, fourth or fifth year with a declared major in Accounting, including BBA/MBA students or students enrolled in the 150-hour Accounting program.
- Pace University graduate students with a declared major in Accounting.
- Pace University Law School students in the combined MBA Accounting/JD program.
- Pace University graduate students with a declared major in Taxation who are eligible to sit for the CPA exam upon graduation.
Scholarship awards will be granted annually and may be used for tuition and/or related costs. Awards may be renewed through a newly submitted and reviewed application. Recipients may receive this award for no more than three academic years, during their third, fourth, and/or fifth year of undergraduate study at Pace, as long as they remain eligible according to scholarship criteria. Graduate students and Pace University Law School students may receive this award for no more than three academic years as long as they remain eligible according to scholarship stipulations. ALL students must be enrolled full time during both the fall and spring semesters. Students must be US citizens to be eligible for this scholarship.
The deadline for the scholarship application is in May of each year - visit this page again for the 2016 scholarship announcement.
Students applying for the scholarship must:
- 1. Complete the Ernst & Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education application;
- 2. Attach a current resume;
- 3. Attach a current transcript;
- 4. Submit TWO recommendation forms;
- 5. Submit a personal statement (limited to 150 words) stating why you should be granted the Ernst & Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education award.
NYC Campus - Dr. Rudy Jacob - 1 Pace Plaza, 4th Floor West, New York, NY 10038
Westchester Campus - Dr. Barbara Farrell - Goldstein Center Room 216, Pleasantville, NY 10570
>> download the application
Claudia Yang Chan
Guo Wei Wu
2014 Scholarship recipients with Amelia Caporale and Nick Bueti - EY, Deans Braun and Berger, and Professors Healy, Jacob and Lee.
Dean Braun addresses the scholarship recipients, their families, guests from EY, faculty and staff
Amelia Caporale from EY addresses the audience
The 2014 Ernst & Young Fund Scholarship Recipients
The 2013 Ernst & Young Scholarship recipients with Professor Patricia Healy, Dr. Rudy Jacob, Dean Neil Braun, Nick Bueti (EY), and Amelia Caporale (EY)
The 2013 Ernst & Young Fund Scholarship Recipients
The 2012 Ernst & Young Scholarship recipients with Dean Neil Braun, accounting faculty Patricia Healy and Rudy Jacob, and Ernst & Young employees John Mattioli and Nick Bueti
The 2012 Ernst & Young Fund Scholarship Recipients
The 2012 Ernst & Young Scholarship Award Banquet in the Tudor Room of the Pace University School of Law School campus
Dean Braun addressing the attendees of the 2012 Ernst & Young Scholarship Award Banquet