April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
Each year the Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship funds four fellowships for Pace University faculty to grow our diverse portfolio of research projects with a focus on the identification and analysis of issues facing nonprofits and social enterprises. Here are this year's fellows.
Wilson Faculty Fellows, 2016–2017
An HR Office move announcement, plus tips and tricks to avoid holiday stress from the Health and Wellness Library.
December 2016: HR Updates
An important Kronos upgrade, utilizing Starfish, Open Education Resources, and more from ITS.
December 2016: ITS Connect