April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
As the warmer weather (finally) rolls in, Pace professors aren’t taking a break just yet—they’re lending their expertise to several publications, and we’ve got it all here for you. Talk about summer reading!
Fit to Print: May 2018
Having served as a research mentor to over 50 students while at Pace, Nancy Krucher continues to train the next generation of savvy and cutting-edge researchers.
Passing the Research Torch
President Krislov reflects on the many accomplishments of the Pace Community, and looks ahead to 2018–2019.
From the President's Desk