Crowdfunding for Success
Help your fellow students fund their dreams: a class producing a documentary on tourism in Cuba, student researchers attending a science conference in Springfield, or students landing internships at organizations with a social mission. The choice is yours!
Pace students, faculty, and staff have great ideas that can improve the world, but they need your help to make them a reality. Pace Crowdfunding is a platform that allows any and all gifts to have a major impact. Your support fuels the ideas that improve communities and inspire innovation. From now until Tuesday, March 1, the Pace Community can contribute directly to three meaningful projects that need assistance getting off the ground:
- >> Cuba: The Documentary: Pace students will travel to Cuba this March to create a documentary focused on the environmental impact of the island nation opening up to American tourism. The sixth in Pace University’s groundbreaking series of environmental documentaries will focus on Cuba, as this island nation, 90 miles and a world away from Florida, opens to American tourism.
- >> Science Undergraduate Research Team: An undergraduate research team of 12 students at Pace University need help presenting their work at the 70th annual Eastern Colleges Science Conference in Springfield, Massachusetts, that takes place in April. The team's focus in research is on the analysis of small molecules and biomolecules using instrument-based analytical methods.
- >> Nonprofit Internship Program: Each summer, the Helene and Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship funds Pace students to intern at nonprofits and other organizations that create meaningful change in communities around the globe. Of the top 25 employers in NYC, 18 are nonprofits or government agencies; a large and relevant sector to consider for employment and careers. The Wilson Center's Funded Internship Program launched in 2009 and is designed to support Pace students interested in careers with a social mission.
Together we can help Pace students achieve their goals. Please visit our crowdfunding site at crowdfunding.pace.edu to find out more and make a gift!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Kick-start your creative path in the entertainment industry! On Monday, February 26, 2018, Director Rachel Chavkin and Composer David Bryan will share their experiences in an exclusive tell-all talk.
The Masters Series (NYC)
Victoria Gonzalez ’18, the co-founder of #PaceUEndRape, has been tirelessly advocating for survivors of sexual violence. Not only that, but she’s also pursuing a combined degree: a bachelor’s of political science and a master’s in public administration. Now THAT’S ambition.
Advocating for Activism
For an informative and impactful day celebrating and discussing leadership on campus, attend the Third Annual Women's Leadership Conference on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
2018 Women's Leadership Conference (PLV)