Want to know why we love Pace art? The answer and artwork is on display at the Peter Fingesten Gallery, now through February 26.
Students in the Pace-ICP program have been pointing, shooting, editing, and more as part of Pace’s partnership with New York City's renowned School of the International Center of Photography (ICP). And now they are ready to reveal their work at Time Codes, a photography exhibit by Pace-ICP program students, on display at the Peter Fingesten Gallery.
Time Codes is on display now through Friday, February 26, at the following times:
Tuesdays from 3:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays from 3:15 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursdays from 12:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Get a sneak peek at some of the student work in Time Codes by following #lovepaceart on social media. Be sure to share your experience at the exhibit using the hashtag and spread the love for Pace students’ art.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Do-re-mi-fa-so — do you have what it takes to let the music flow? NBC’s The Voice will be turning it up on January 29 by hosting auditions exclusively for Pace University students!
The Voice Hosts Exclusive Pace Auditions
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 and Thursday, January 18, 2018 on the Law School Campus. Register today!
LSAT Boot Camp
So you met someone on move-in day. Now what? From knowing everyone in your hometown to not knowing anyone at all, making new friends as a freshman in college can be tough.
First Year, First Friend