May 2016: School Snippets
A Pace alumna on Forbes' 30 Under 30 List, a professor's painting goes to the Smithsonian, mobile tech goes to developing countries, and women take on cybersecurity—all this and more from Dyson Digital Digest and Seidenberg eNews.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Indie Game Designer Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List
- >> Dyson’s Environmental Policy Clinicians Offer Support to the Billion Oyster Project
- >> Head and Shoulders: Smithsonian Acquires Painting by Art Professor
- >> Seidenberg Hits the 2016 Women in Cybersecurity Conference
- >> Pace Mobile Lab Brings Mobile Technologies to Developing Countries
- >> Teens Design Mobile Apps at 2nd Annual Mobile App Development Bowl
Hot off the presses, it’s another round of faculty media mentions! This month, they’re tackling the Russia investigation, sex trafficking legislation, and more.
Fit to Print: April 2018
Commencement wants YOU to volunteer for one (or multiple) ceremonies this May! Volunteer registration closes Monday, April 16.
Volunteer at Commencement
By applying unorthodox uses to regular spaces, Dyson Assistant Professor Brenna Hassinger-Das is reshaping the way children and parents experience educational opportunities.
Research: Urban Thinkscape