NYC Master Plan Town Hall
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes are coming to the NYC Campus. Learn more about the NYC Master Plan and new student spaces at a town hall on Monday, April 17.
Want to hear all about the New York City Master Plan? The Pace Community is invited to a town hall to learn about the exciting changes coming to the NYC Campus. See the plan, meet the project team, and participate in a Q&A.
Monday, April 17, 2017
12:15 p.m.–1:45 p.m.
The NYC Master Plan is the physical embodiment of Pace’s mission, which combines the traditional hallmark of a Pace education, experience-based learning, with a rigorous liberal arts and professional curriculum. This powerful combination gives our graduates a deep understanding of their discipline, and real-world experiences that propel them to succeed in demanding and constantly evolving professions.
Key to this experience is providing students with the spaces on campus they need to learn, collaborate, and convene. By putting the student experience at the center of the New York City Master Plan, Pace is recognizing that learning takes place everywhere and the intentional and effective design of all spaces as opportunities for learning is critical to a successful Pace experience.
The New York City Master Plan is a long-term project that will address the following goals:
- > A distinct home for the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences that reflects the creative and intellectual pursuits of its faculty and students.
- > A new home for the Lubin School of Business that will reflect the innovative, entrepreneurial culture of the New York City business ecosystem.
- > Modern learning and research spaces that enable collaborative, innovative approaches to teaching, learning, and research.
- > New centers and other areas that will help students integrate their academic and social lives; where they can convene, collaborate, celebrate, and reflect on their lives at Pace.
- > A new exterior that reflects the aspirational nature of our students.
The first step of the plan is to create a new student landscape on the lower floors of One Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row. That work that will begin this summer (and be completed by August 2018) will focus on the following:
- > One Pace Plaza: The first floor (west) renovation will create a new student center event space, new book store, and Welcome Center with an open staircase to the lower level.
- > One Pace Plaza: The lower level (west) renovation will re-imagine our entrance from Spruce Street into the Courtyard, creating a new entrance for Lubin and new student lounge space and a learning lab. A new Admissions center will improve the experience for prospective students and parents.
- > 41 Park Row: 41 Park Row will house a new art gallery, new commons, and a new Dyson advising suite, as well as faculty colloquia and student study areas.
For more information, visit www.pace.edu/nyc-master-plan and make sure to follow the progress on Twitter at @NYCMasterPlan. Questions should be directed to NYCMasterPlan@pace.edu. Additional information on planned projects, ongoing infrastructure work, and upcoming events can be found at on the NYC Physical Plant website.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
This student-run conference on Saturday, November 4, strives to foster leadership development for all Pace students. Be the change you want to see!
Agents of Change
Join your fellow students on Monday, October 23, to mark the end of Diwali with a delicious Indian buffet, music, performances, and fun!
We See the Light
Paws up, Setters! If you’ve got what it takes to celebrate Pace, show up for the showdown on the PLV Campus as our athletics teams defend our turf.