Taking Cybersecurity by Storm
On October 6, Pace University hosts CyberStorm, a conference on cybersecurity in business featuring guest panelists and keynotes by experts Cy Vance Jr. and Timothy T. Lunderman.
On Friday, October 6, join the Business Council of Westchester and Pace University for the inaugural cybersecurity conference CyberStorm: Cybersecurity in Business. Manhattan District Attorney and leading proponent on the threat of cybercrime and attacks Cy Vance Jr. and senior cybersecurity administrator for worldwide technology and former top tier administrator for the US National Security Agency Timothy T. Lunderman will provide keynote addresses.
High profile and industry-leading panelists include:
- > Marene Allison, VP and Chief Information Security, Johnson and Johnson
- > Venkata Ramdas Avasarala, Head of Cybersecurity Sales, North America, Tata Consultancy Services
- > Nicholas Donofrio, IBM Fellow Emeritus and IBM Executive VP, Innovation and Technology (Ret.)
- > Alexander N.M. Niejelow, Senior VP, Cyber Security Coordination and Advocacy, MasterCard
- > Josh Stabiner, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Technology Infrastructure, Pine River Capital Management LP
- > Yigal Rechtman, CPA, CFE, CITP, CISM, Managing Member, Rechtman CPA PLLC
- > Bill Moylan, DFCP, CISSP, Senior Director, Cyber Investigations, Kroll Cyber Security LLC
Friday, October 6, 2017
8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
The day’s events include breakfast and lunch keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities. Discussion topics will center around the current climate in cybercrime and cybersecurity on a business, government, and national level. Visit the Cyberstorm Conference website for more information.
Our Federal Reserve Challenge team has been dominating the competition—and the rest of the country is taking notice!
A National Powerhouse
The holiday season is in full swing, but Pace faculty are still hard at work researching and weighing in on a number of important issues. Grab a coffee and settle in, because this month’s Fit to Print is chock-full of insights.
Fit to Print: December 2017
Pace University’s 2017 #GivingTuesday was an enormous success and we are truly grateful for everyone who participated to make it possible.