OSA Fall 2013 Hours
Effective as of August 1, 2013, the Hours of Operation for the Student Solution Center are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 9AM-6PM
- Friday: 9AM-3PM
From September 3 to September 14, 2013, the Student Solution Center will have Extended Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9AM-7PM
- Friday: 9AM-6PM
SUMMER SESSION II 2013
• Summer Session II begins July 15, 2013
• Summer Session II ends August 24, 2013
• Tuition and fee payments are due July 1, 2013
• To avoid penalty:
- 1-5 Week Course: Drop prior to the first day of class
- 666666 6 6^6^66^6 Weeks or Greater course: Drop prior or during the first week of classes
• Fall begins September 4, 2013
• Fall ends December 21, 2013
• Tuition and fee payments are due August 2, 2013
To avoid penalty:
- 14-16 week course: Drop prior to & during first two weeks of semester.
- 6-13 week course: Drop prior to & during first week of semester
- 1-5 week course: Drop prior to 1st day of semester
Tuition and fee charges on your account can be viewed by going to the “Students” tab on MyPace Portal and clicking on “Registration, Grades and Tuition Schedule” then “Account Summary by Term”.
Please watch the mail for your updated billing statement.
Bills are sent to your mailing address, please review your mailing address by going to the “Students” tab on MyPace Portal and clicking on "Personal Information" then “View and Update Addresses and Phones”. You may change your mailing address at any time, be sure not to end an address without activating a new address. You are responsible for payment by the due date for a given term, whether or not a bill is received. Charges for any term may be viewed via the MyPace portal, Account Summary by Term.
1098T Student Tax Information (2012 Available NOW!!)
Click Here Information regarding your tax form 1098T including FAQ's and additional resources as a guide to understanding the 1098T form itself.