Billing and Payment Information
Student billing dates are determined by the student registration date. Please note: Students are responsible for all charges, whether or not a University bill is received. Semester charges and payments/financial aid are available on line, through your MyPace Portal by choosing "Student's Records" in "Student's tab" and then "Account Summary".
- When to expect your bill?: Bills are mailed approximately two weeks before the scheduled payment date. For the Fall and Spring semesters, billing may be done earlier. Students are encouraged to access their bill online via their MyPace Portal by choosing "Student's Records" in "Student's tab" and then "Account Summary".
- Where is your bill mailed?: Bills are mailed to the students mailing address of record. Students may check or change their mailing address online via their MyPace Portal by choosing "Personal Information" in "Student's Tab" .
- Full Payment: Full payment, less validated financial aid, is due at the time of registration or on the officially designated payment date for the semester.
Monthly Payment Plan: Tuition Pay (administered by Sallie Mae for Pace University) is a monthly payment plan for the Fall and Spring semesters (Tuition Pay is Not available for the Summer Sessions or Wintersession). Payment plan options include:
- 10 month plan for students planning to enroll for the full academic year or,
- 8 month plan for students planning to enroll for the full academic year or,
- 5 payment plan available to students planning to enroll for one semester only.
- International Students: Pace University is now a partner with peerTransfer to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money compared to traditional banks. You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard and an email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by the school.
Enrolling in Tuition Pay:
- Call 1-800-635-0120
Or securely enroll online at the Pace Tuition Pay Website
Please note: Enrollment deadlines apply for this program. Enroll early to take advantage of spreading your payments over the academic year Your semester registration will be finalized based upon enrollment in Tuition Pay. You can adjust your Tuition Pay contract at any time. If it is determined you did not budget sufficient resources to meet your semester charges, you may be required to submit a payment directly to Pace University.
- Payments submitted to Tuition Pay will not be reflected immediately on your Pace University student account. Tuition Pay transmits payments to the University on a set schedule, usually once monthly. Depending upon your enrollment date with Tuition Pay, it may take several weeks for your Tuition Pay payment to reach Pace. Students enrolling late in a one semester Tuition Pay plan, should indicate their enrollment on the reply copy of their Pace invoice and return to the Pace University Payment Processing Center. Once your enrollment with Tuition Pay is confirmed, your registration will be finalized. Please realize, however, student invoices will only reflect actual payments received and applied to your student account; therefore, you will continue to receive billing invoices from Pace until all of your Tuition Pay payments have been received and posted to your student account.
- On-line: You can make payment under "Registration and Grades", "Pay Your Tuition and Fees Online". You will have the option of paying by webcheck or credit card. Pace accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover/Novus. If you wish to pay in monthly installments, you must enroll through Tuition Pay. View the tuition and fee schedule here.
- By Mail: Payment may be made via check or money order. Please include your Student ID number. If you are selecting the full payment option, please make your check or money order payable to Pace University and send to Payment Processing Center, 861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, New York 10570.
- In Person: Payment may be made at any Office of Student Assistance location during regular office hours.
The Student Protection Plan, featuring Tuition Insurance:
- Helping to protect the Investment in Education. Click here for details.