Transcripts and Verification
Transcript Requests are now available online for current students who have access to MyPace Portal.
All Transcripts requests are processed free of charge.
Transcript requests are generally processed within 2-3 business days. Transcript requests for students who enrolled prior to 1985 may require additional processing time. You will be notified of any indeterminate delays.
Please note:Transcripts will not be released to students with any financial obligation to the University. Any outstanding account balances must be paid in full before ordering a transcript. Please contact the Office of Student Assistance at 1 (877) OSA – 1830 for assistance on satisfying your financial obligations.
How to order an Official Transcript:
To Request online:
· Log on to the MyPace Portal. In the “Students” Tab select “Student Records”.
· Select the Request Official Printed Transcript link. Enter requested information.
· Submit a completed form to the Office of Student Assistance. Completed request forms can be sent by mail, fax, scanned email to email@example.com, or in person at any Student Solutions Center
Briarcliff College, Bennett College, Good Counsel College and College of White Plains alumni should submit requests to the Pleasantville Student Solution Center.
Verification and Letter Requests
To request and obtain a letter verifying your enrollment or any other official announcement about your academic history at Pace University, please complete the Letter Request Forrm. There is an approximate wait period of 7 business days.
How to submit a Letter Request
· Complete a Letter Request Form online at www.pace.edu/paperless
· Submit a completed form to the Office of Student Assistance. Completed request forms can be sent by mail, fax, scanned email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at any Student Solutions Center.
Notarized Transcripts and Diplomas
To have an official transcript or diploma notarize you must complete the Transcript request Form or the Letter Request Form. In the “other” area, indicate you are requesting for a notarized copy. The request will be processed within the normal business days.
Please note:For a notarized diploma, the original diploma, not a copy, must be submitted along with the Letter Request Form.